The robust IHT M4000 CAP system offers contact free, accurate and fast clearance control for oxy-fuel cutting machines being able to achieve high quality dry cuts due to the built in quality.
The IHT M4000 CAP consists of a linear drive body cap, a guilding rail (available in three different lengths) and a control unit cap with a built-in capacitive sensor system and motor controller. A ring electrode measures the clearance to a metallic work piece. The linear drive cable carries the power, the CNC data signals and the settings from the remote control potentiometer.
- Can use any make of oxy-fuel torch
- Easy and fast exchange of torch
- Adjustable cutting and piercing height
- Small ring electrodes means optimized yield from the work piece
- Highly accurate control of the clearance distance fro more precise cuts
- Built-in vertical collision protection with automatic lift up enhances the service lifetime of the torch
IHT M4000 CAP Applications
- Automation of the oxy-fuel straight cutting process
- Torch height control for oxy-fuel beveling