Hypertherm’s HSD130is a 130 amp LongLife oxygen plasma cutting system with a recommended machine cutting thickness of 5/8″ (16 mm) and a maximum machine cutting thickness of 1″ (25 mm).
The HSD130 is available with any Hornet Cutting Systems single-side or dual-side drive machine.
Easy to Use
Easiest plasma system available on the market for oxygen and air plasma cutting – easy to install, easy to run, easy to troubleshoot.
- Three steps to cutting:
- Select process
- Set current
- Set gas pressure
- Diagnostics display greatly simplifies troubleshooting and service, which leads to greater up-time for users.
- Fewer consumable parts and quicker consumable changeout means reduced downtime.
Hypertherm HSD130 Has Unmatched Reliability
Rigorous, extensive testing, backed by four decades of experience, guarantees the Hypertherm quality you know you can count on.
- Endured rigorous reliability and exhaustive life testing procedures equivalent to over ten years of use in operating environments from -10⁰ C to ±40⁰ C (+14⁰ F to + 104⁰ F).
- Dramatically reduced number of internal parts; less than half compared to other systems on the market. Studies have shown that fewer parts directly relates to greater reliability.
- Designed for easy access to components and simplified service, to keep you up and running.
- Self-diagnostics are performed automatically at startup and continually throughout the cutting process. This ensures the systems is operating at peak performance.
With the fastest cut speeds in this class, rapid pierce and minimal secondary operations, the Hypertherm HSD130 is very productive.
- Patented LongLife technology significantly improves consumable life for both oxygen and air processes.
- 100% dugy cycle for the most demanding production requirements.
- Fastest cut speed per amp compared to its closest competitors.
Ease of use, reliability, and productivity all add up to a more cost-effective system than other metal cutting solutions.
- Less rework and more parts per hour mean lower cost per cut.
- LongLife technology means our consumables last longer, so your consumable cost per part is lower.
|Virtually dross-free cutting capacity – mild steel
||5/8″ (16 mm)|
|Production pierce capacity – mild steel||1″ (25 mm)|
|Maximum cutting capacity (edge start) – mild steel
||1 1/2″ (38 mm)|