The Hypertherm MAXPRO200 is a 200 amp heavy-duty oxygen, air and nitrogen plasma cutting system with a recommended maximum machine cutting thickness of 1.25″ (32 mm).
The MAXPRO200 is with both our single and dual side drive machines.
|Virtually dross-free cutting capacity – mild steel||3/4″ (20mm)|
|Production pierce capacity – mild steel||1 1/4″ (32 mm)|
|Severance – mild steel||3″ (75 mm)|
|Bevel – 200 amp consumables support 45⁰ bevel capability|
Hypertherm’s MAXPRO200 combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize productivity.
- The fastest cut speeds in its class produce more finished parts per hour.
- Engineered with 100% duty cycle for the most demanding production environments.
- Quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes with automatic settings, tool free leads and quick disconnect torches.
- Intuitive one step interface and automatic gas control deliver consistent results without operator intervention.
- Advanced diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and service.
- Optional serial communications allow full control of the system from the CNC.
Low Operating Cost
Exceptional consumable life and consistent performance deliver more cost-effective results.
- Do more with less power: patented consumable designs enable best in class cut speeds and robust production piercing using lower amperage levels.
- Superior cut quality and cinsistency minimize high cost secondary operations.
- Advanced consumable technologies including LongLife®, CoolFlow™ and TrueFlow™ significanatly increase consumable life to reduce cost per part.
Engineered and tested using the same proven design process as the HyPerformance® HPRXD® product family for superior reliability in the most demanding cutting environments.
- During development, Hypertherm systems endure rigorous reliability testing procedures equivalent to years of use in extreme operating environments.
- The MAXPRO200 is built with less than half the number of internal parts compared to other systems on the market. Fewer parts provide greater reliability and serviceability
- Self-diagnostics are performed automatically at startup and continually throughout the cutting process.