The Hypertherm MAXPRO200 is a 200 amp heavy-duty oxygen, air and nitrogen plasma cutting system with a recommended maximum machine cutting thickness of 1.25″ (32 mm). It’s engineered for heavy-duty, high capacity cutting. An easy-to-use system combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize your productivity.
The MAXPRO200 is available with both our single and dual side drive machines.
Hypertherm MAXPRO200 Operating Data
Mild Steel Cut Capacity
|Production (pierce)||1 1/4″ (32 mm)|
|Severance||3″ (75 mm)|
|Bevel – 200 amp consumables support||45° bevel capability|
Hypertherm’s MAXPRO200 combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize productivity.
- The fastest cut speeds in its class produce more finished parts per hour.
- Engineered with 100% duty cycle for the most demanding production environments.
- Quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes with automatic settings, tool free leads and quick disconnect torches.
- Intuitive one step interface and automatic gas control deliver consistent results without operator intervention.
- Advanced diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and service.
- Optional serial communications allow full control of the system from the CNC.
Low Operating Cost
Exceptional consumable life and consistent performance deliver more cost-effective results.
- Do more with less power: patented consumable designs enable best in class cut speeds and robust production piercing using lower amperage levels.
- Superior cut quality and cinsistency minimize high cost secondary operations.
- Advanced consumable technologies including LongLife®, CoolFlow™ and TrueFlow™ significanatly increase consumable life to reduce cost per part.
Engineered and tested using the same proven design process as the HyPerformance® HPRXD® product family for superior reliability in the most demanding cutting environments.
- During development, Hypertherm systems endure rigorous reliability testing procedures equivalent to years of use in extreme operating environments.
- The MAXPRO200 is built with less than half the number of internal parts compared to other systems on the market. Fewer parts provide greater reliability and serviceability
- Self-diagnostics are performed automatically at startup and continually throughout the cutting process.