The Hypertherm Powermax125 plasma cutting system delivers maximum power and performance for air plasma. Cut thick metals fast, and make short work of the toughest cutting and gouging jobs. The Powermax125 system offers a 100% duty cycle, a 1″ (25 mm) mechanized pierce capability, and fast gouging metal removal. It also provides the latest technological innovations, including Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure, and 11 Duramax® Hyamp™ torch styles to provide versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, X-Y table cutting, extended reach cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging. The Powermax125 has a recommended machine cutting thickness of 1-1/2″ (38 mm) and a maximum machine thickness of 1-3/4″ (44 mm).
Hypertherm Powermax125 Operating Data
||1″ (25 mm)|
Metal removed per hour: 27.6 lbs (12.5 kg)
Depth x width: 0.17-0.31″ x 0.24-0.39″
Key Advantages of the Powermax125
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds five times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2”) mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation.
- 100% duty cycle maximizes your cutting time.
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system.
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that the air pressure is always correctly set.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
- Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- Consumable life up to four times longer than other systems in this amperage range.
- Duramax® Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.