The Hypertherm XPR300 has redefined what plasma can do by expanding its capabilities and opportunities in ways like never before. Featuring X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the new XPR300 increases cut speed, improves productivity, and can cut operating costs by more than 50%
The Hypertherm XPR300 cutting system is available on the Hornet HD, Hornet HDX, Mega Hornet 1000, Mega Hornet 2000, and Roto Hornet 1000 plasma cutting machine.
|Mild steel (argon assist)||
|Mild steel (standard 02)||1-1/4″ (45 mm)|
||1-1/2″ (38 mm)|
||1-1/2″ (38 mm)|
Features new technology for next generation X-Definition™ cutting:
- Consistent ISO range 2 results on thin mild steel
- Extended ISO range 3 cut quality results compared with earlier plasma technology
- Superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
- Superior results on aluminum using Vented Water Injection™ (VWI)
Optimized productivity and reduced operating costs:
- 300 amps and 63 kW of output power deliver higher cut speeds; up to 15% on thicker materials.
- Consumable life increases of over 40% compared with previous systems
- 20% thicker piercing capability on stainless steel and 30% thicker on mild steel
- Operating costs reduced by over 50%
- Marking capability using either nitrogen or argon
Engineered system optimization:
- Engineered to deliver the highest quality cuts and optimal system performance automatically.
- Advanced power supply technology delivers highly responsive, rapid system feedback, and automatically intervenes to eliminate events that negatively impact system efficiency and consumable life.
- XPR’s Arc response technology™ provides automatic torch and ramp-down error protection. Sensors in the power supply deliver refined diagnostic codes and significantly enhanced system monitoring information that reduces troubleshooting time and provides proactive system maintenance data for improved system optimization.
- Increases consumable life 3 times that of competitor’s systems by eliminating the impact of ramp down errors
- Reduces the impact of catastrophic electrode blowouts which can damage the torch at high current levels
Ease of use:
- Intuitive operation and automatic monitoring redefine ease of use
- Full control of all functions and settings via the CNC
- Automatic system monitoring and specific troubleshooting codes for improved maintenance and service prompts
- EasyConnect™ torch lead and one hand torch-to-receptacle connection for fast and easy change-outs
- QuickLock™ electrode for easy consumable replacement
- WiFi in power supply can connect to mobile devices and LAN for multiple system monitoring and service
Benefits of Upgrading to Hypertherm XPR300
What are the benefits you can expect when upgrading from the HPR plasma cutting system to XPR300? Find out five benefits it can have on your business.