Hypertherm Powermax65 Plasma System
Hypertherm’s Powermax65 is a versatile machine for heavy-duty cutting and gouging in demanding environments. It has been designed to maximize uptime and productivity, helping you stay up and running longer. Featuring the latest technological innovations, including Smart Sense™ technology to auto adjust the gas pressure, and Duramax™ torch styles to help operators select the right tool for the job. The Powermax65 has a recommended machine cutting thickness of 3/4″ (19 mm) and a maximum machine cutting thickness of 1″ (25 mm).
The Powermax65 is normally sold with Hornet Cutting Systems’ single-side drive machines.
Hypertherm Powermax65 Operating Data
|Cut capacity||Handheld||Mechanized pierce|
|Recommended||3/4″ (19 mm)|
|Maximum||1″ (25 mm)||5/8″ (16 mm)|
|Severance||1-1/4″ (32 mm)|
Metal removed per hour: 10.7 lbs (4.9 kg)
Depth x width: 1/8″ (3 mm) x 1/4″ (6 mm)
Key Advantages of the Hypertherm Powermax65
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2”) mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation.
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system.
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximized uptime.