Career Opportunity: Generalist
Who we are:
HCS designs, manufactures and distributes CNC controlled oxy-fuel, plasma and waterjet cutting machines out of our Valley Center, KS facility. The company started in 2003 and has become one of the leading plasma cutting machine OEM’s in North America through innovation and customer centric business model. HCS has experienced very steady growth of its deployed equipment base over the last 15 years.
The role is responsible for operating cutting equipment and provided support as directed to other work centers within the Company.
Responsibilities of Role
- Machine operations – plasma table, band saw, press brake, folding machine and other hand held power tools as needed.
- Inventory control – prep material for shipment, receive inbound material, document and record material receipts and shipments, pull material for work orders and assist with inventory cycle counts.
- Maintenance – assist with general interior, exterior and landscape maintenance.
- Flex labor – assist electrical, machining and final assembly work centers as directed by Production Supervisor.
- Solid work history
- Demonstrates good work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Strong mechanical attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Accepts accountability for work output.
- Ability to efficiently manage and maintain schedule.
- High School Diploma
- Values driven company – Integrity, Humility, Respect and Team.
- Small town “family” oriented environment.
- Opportunity to actively participate in multiple disciplines of company – make your own impact.
What HCS Provides?
- Competitive compensation.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Benefits package – health and dental.
Valley Center, Kansas
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.