Career Opportunity: Inside Business Development – Valley Center, KS
Who we are
Hornet Cutting Systems (HCS) is an industry-leading OEM manufacturer of CNC plasma, oxy-fuel and waterjet cutting machines. Our diverse collection of CNC cutting machines delivers solutions for a wide variety of customers and applications is the Energy, Transportation, Construction, Agricultural and Manufacturing industries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of inside or outside sales experience in plasma, oxy-fuel, laser, waterjet cutting machines or robotic welding machines.
- Engage existing customers on a regular basis via phone and/or telephone on a regular basis.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop leads and promote sales of specific products in assigned management.
- Work closely with distribution channel partners to educate them on the company’s products and services.
- Identify and close new revenue opportunities existing customers.
- Support company activities as so directed by company management.
- Attend training seminars, trade shows, supplier trainer and company training as required.
- Create a work environment based on teamwork.
- Assist in the development of sales training material in PowerPoint or other similar software programs as requested by management.
- Assist management staff by following up with customers on sales documentation questions.
Benefits to YOU:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance including Medical and Dental
- Retire savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.