Career Opportunity: Regional Sales Manager – Northeastern US
Who we are:
Hornet Cutting Systems (HCS) is an industry-leading OEM manufacturer of CNC plasma, oxy-fuel and waterjet cutting machines. Our diverse collection of CNC cutting machines delivers solutions for a wide variety of customers and applications is the Energy, Transportation, Construction, Agricultural and Manufacturing industries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of outside sales experience in plasma, oxy-fuel, laser, waterjet cutting machines or robotic welding machines.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop leads and promote sales of specific products in assigned geography.
- Establish new sales accounts through in-person visits with potential customers.
- Work closely with distribution channel partners to educate them on the company’s products.
- Identify and close new revenue opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Support company activities as so directed by company management.
- Attend training seminars, trade shows, supplier trainer and company training as required.
- Create a work environment based on teamwork.
- Assists the management staff by following up with customers on sales documentation questions.
- Visit customers on a regular basis.
Benefits to YOU:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance including Medical and Dental
- Retire savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.