Manufacturing Sales Representative – Pacific Northwest Region
Primary Purpose of Job
Developing leads and contacts for the sales of Hornet Cutting Systems products. Maintaining and expanding customer base in Pacific Northwest territory assigned.
We are a leading manufacturing of CNC plasma and waterjet machines. Currently we are looking for an energetic and motivated manufacturing representative. This individual needs to be aggressive and take sales in this area to the next level. The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated Sales Performance
- Establishment of distributor and industry relationships
- Self Motivated with strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational and follow up skills.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Sales prospecting skills
Sales of manufacturing technology experience preferred, but not mandatory. Strong Commission Structure based on performance.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Performance Management, Managing Profitability