Regional Sales Manager – Northern Region
Developing leads and contracts for the sales of Hornet Cutting Systems products. Maintaining and expanding customer base in territory assigned.
Major Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Recognizes business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit, service improvements, and future equipment needs.
- Maintain accurate record keeping, sharing of information, preparation of sales orders and follow-up with customers
- Develop sales strategies and product improvement suggestions
- Participation in trade shows.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Maintains quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Travel up to 100%.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential elements as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- All other projects as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Performance Management, Managing Profitability