Vice President, Sales
The VP Sales will be part of the senior leadership team chartered with taking the company to the next level of growth and success. He/she will be responsible for setting company-wide sales strategies and will be a proven leader with strategic vision and exceptional execution and sales management skills. Candidates with experience in OEM selling and/or exposure to the point-of-sale industry are preferred. The VP Sales will have oversight for both domestic and international sales. As VP of Sales, this individual will be assigned a region to service along with the leadership and supervisory responsibilities. The company’s headquarters are in Wichita, Kansas however, this person can work remotely within the region they serve.
- At least 10 years of experience in progressively responsible sales leadership roles
- Ability to manage a diversified sales organization
- Strong track record of effectively building, managing, and leading successful sales teams
- Extensive trade sales/sales management experience, including in-depth and strong relationships with key customers.
- Experience in OEM selling is preferred
- Proven ability to bring new and innovative approaches to a sales organization
- Strength in developing sales forecasts and plans, and establishing sales budgets
- Track record of strong business strategic planning and sales skills related to goal attainment
- Strong negotiating skills and a proven record of increasing sales in a highly competitive market
- Data-based decision making with the ability to communicate findings and results broadly to management and throughout the company
- Top-level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented with strong organizational and management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA preferred
- Ability to travel as needed