The Roto Hornet 2000 CNC plasma pipe cutting machine is designed to handle your heavy-duty pipe cutting needs.
The Roto Hornet 2000 was designed and developed to increase production and improve accuracy for your pipe cutting needs. Our innovative pneumatic pipe loading table, Hypertherm’s plasma systems, our custom Rotary Tube Pro software and our heavy-duty design are combined to produce one of the industry’s best pipe cutting machine.
The Roto Hornet 2000 can cut pipe between 2″ (50 mm) and 24″ (610 mm) in diameter and from 10′ to over 40′ in length.
CNC Plasma Pipe Cutter Standard Features
- 2″ (50 mm) to 24″ (610 mm) pipe holding capacity
- Three jaw scroll chuck
- Hydraulically adjustable chuck position
- High-powered AC servomotor
- 30 RPM chuck rotation
- Hypertherm Edge Connect CNC control with Phoenix CNC software
- Heavy-wall tubular frame
- SERCOS fiber optic digital interface
- 1,000 IPM (2 5m/min) rapid traverse speed
- Through-the-chuck smoke extraction
- One button system homing
- Innovative roller pipe loading system
- Heavy-wall tubular frame
- AC servomotor and planetary gearbox drive system for smooth precise motion
- 3/4″ (19 mm) gear rack and pinion
- Hypertherm SENSOR electronics lifter
Remote CNC Pedestal and Control
- Full featured operator control panel
- Hypertherm Edge Connect SERCOS CNC Controller
- Panel mounted 15″ (38 mm) flat panel touch screen
- Hypertherm Phoenix CNC software
- Remote help via the internet
- Wireless network connectivity
- Five USB ports, one parallel port, one RJ-45 network port and two RS-232 serial ports
- Industrial keyboard and mouse
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Wheels for easy maneuverability of pedestal
- Desktop for writing surface and placing notebooks
- Drawer for storage of small items
Machined Rail and Pipe Support System
- Effective cutting length up to 40′ (12.2 m)
- 30 mm dual linear way on rail axis
- 3/4″ (19 mm) wide gear rack
- Heavy-wall steel construction
- Enclosed flexible cable carriers
- Idler rolls support pipe from 4″ (100 mm) to 40″ (1016 mm) in diameter
- Movable/lockable idler roll position
- Hardened urethane wheel material for maximum durability
- Plasma Systems up to 400 Amps
- Contour bevel system
- Trolley cantilever add-on to enable 6-axis motion
- Hyperthem CAM Software
- Hornet Cutting Systems Rotary Tube Pro parametric pipe cutting software
- Cross-hair laser alignment tool
- Pipe loading system
- Air Scribe Marker station
- Dust Collection Systems
CNC Control Control Options
Phoenix CNC Control Software
- Microsoft Windows 10 – embedded version.
- Hypertherm Phoenix CNC software.
- Remote Help via the internet.
- Cut Pro Wizard
- Customizable process tables.
- CAD file to CNC convertre & row and column nesting.
- Enlarged screen elements with pop-up keyboards and number pads.
- Shape library with 68 shapes, allowing more than 300 parts to be programmed.
- Shape Wizard allows to construct / edit parts on screen
- Dynamic kerf compensation.
- Restart cutting ahead or behind current position or move to exact pierce number.
- Move forward or backward on path.
- Watch windows for speed, position, consumable life, process data, and status messages.
- Online Help function
Recommended Plasma Systems
Hornet Cutting Systems suggests the Hypertherm mechanized plasma cutting products listed below for use with our Hornet HD model. Other products may be offered depending upon your application.